1. Privacy Statement
FM180 Ltd is committed to protecting your personal data. This notice provides you with the information on what personal data we capture and how we use it.
2. Privacy Notice
FM180 Ltd is an FM Consultancy which also provides ICT solutions for its customers. We work with numerous suppliers, partners and sub-contractors to provide such services to a geographically and organisationally diverse client base.
For any data protection related queries, we can be contacted directly here:
- [email protected]
- 01423 859 011
2.1 Personal Data
The personal data we collect is only client information based on a client/supplier relationship. The information we collect is:
- Business contact details
- Job titles
- E-mail addresses
- Telephone numbers (landline / mobile)
- Shipping addresses
FM180 Ltd does not carry out either of the following marketing exercises using your personal information:
- Indirect: either through LinkedIn, customer websites or public directories
- Direct: Telephone prospecting
FM180 Ltd will only collate and store:
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Facilitating business transactions
- Delivery of purchased goods
- General customer service / relationship management
Our legal basis for processing B2B personal data is due to:
- Contractual obligation
- Legal obligation
- Legitimate business interests
Note: Legitimate business interests pursued by FM180 Ltd are as follows:
- Business development
- To improve our service offering
FM180 Ltd may be required to pass on your personal data to third parties.
The following third parties may receive your personal data for the following purpose(s)
|Distribution partners||Facilitating business transactions|
|Legal representatives||Legal obligation|
|Supporting partners||Delivery of purchased goods/service|
2.3 Retention Period
FM180 Ltd will process client personal data for as long as they are a valid or potential customer or supplier. FM180 Ltd will store the personal data for this period, unless there is a legitimate, contractual or legal obligation that would require us to remove personal data.
Type of Customer or prospective Customer
A business who has transacted with us for the provision of goods or services, or a business whose contact details we have legitimately gained through sources defined in 2.1 and who we would like to transact with.
Retention period contact information:
Between 2 years – indefinitely (or until request for the data to be removed)
Financial information: 7 years minimum
2.4 Personal data that we process
At any point while we are in possession of, or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to judicial review
All of the above requests will be forwarded as required should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by FM180 Ltd (or third parties as described in 2.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority or FM180 Ltd.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|FM180 Ltd||ICO Helpline|
Hornbeam Business Park
0303 123 1113Or complete the online form at: